Savour Seville in front of the Giralda tower
Do you know your olfactory and gustatory memory? Do you know that some odors and flavors are able to convey and evoke sensations for the senses ? Now , the house - museum of the painter Amalio , offers taste Sevilla in a unique environment ; opposite the Giralda and cathedral, Plaza de Doña Elvira and the neighborhood of Santa Cruz. Upon arrival, we go into this museum where after hearing detailed descriptions on one of the most famous painters of the twentieth century , Amalio , popularly known as the painter of the Giralda climb to the roof for and, for a moment , matched by the smell and taste of Seville , can escape from reality to finish painting the imaginary canvas.
- Price: €3 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 02/09/2016
- Date available to: 31/01/2018
- Additional information: Saturday 12 horas.
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Fundación Pintor Amalio
Informasjon fra leverandørenSkriv ut
Saborea Sevilla frente a la Giralda
Other activities you may find interesting
€15 per person (including taxes)
Come and discover the olive grove of Sierra Magina ... (+Vis mer)