Rafting on river Ebro
Rafting is a recreational outdoor activity which use an inflatable raft to navigate a river or other body of water. This is often done on whitewater or different degrees of rough water, and generally represents a new and challenging environment for participants. Dealing with risk and the need for teamwork is often a part of the experience. In unequalled open spaces, you’ll go down rough waters, negotiating all the difficulties.
River Ebro is a river with assured flow from June to September.
- Subject to climatological conditions
- Group of 6 pax minimum
- Price: €35 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Valle de Valdebezana (Burgos)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 01/03/2017
- Date available to: 30/09/2018
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Adventure sports. Water sports
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: GRUPO TIEMPO ACTIVO
Informasjon fra leverandørenSkriv ut
Other activities you may find interesting
€675 per person (including taxes)
Between the provinces of Malaga and Cadiz, set in ... (+Vis mer)
Arcos de la Frontera, ...
€79 per person (including taxes)
There are places to combine sport with the pleasure of ... (+Vis mer)