FULL DAY TRIP TO LUGO
Lugo is the oldest province capital of Galicia, it was founded by the romans in the year 25 B.C. Because of its particular origins if offers architectural gems worthy to admire such as the Roman Wall surrounding the old city that allows us to walk around its top, it is currently considered as a World Heritage Site. We’ll cross the Roman bridge above the river Miño to take you deep into the beautiful remains provided by this city. It is worth mentioning the beauty of its historic quarter with the Cathedral, Plaza Mayor and its City Hall, Plaza do Campo, Plaza de Santa María, Plaza de Santo Domingo and Alameda. We’ll also take pleasure tasting tapas and wines in the Rúa Nova where dozens of taverns can be found.
Optional visit to a Praia das Catedrais is available.
- Transfers from Santiago to Lugo
- Touristic guide
- Tasting menu
Minimum group size 10 people, for smaller groups contact us by e-mail or phone.
- Price: €69 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 29/01/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2017
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: GALICIAN ROOTS
Informasjon fra leverandørenSkriv ut
THE ROMAN WALL LUGO
Other activities you may find interesting
€34 per person (including taxes)
"Gaudí’s Pedrera: The Origins” is an spectacular ... (+Vis mer)