Seville, Opera City with Soprano. Private Tour.
Seville, city of the opera with a live singing Soprano
Did you know that the city of Seville is present in over 100 operas?
Operas by Mozart, Rossini, Bizet and other great composers chose Seville as the setting for their masterpieces. We will be able to enjoy some fragments of Carmen, Don Giovanni and The weddings of Figaro sung live by a wonderful soprano.
Starting at the Old Tobacco Factory, walking across Santa Cruz and finishing by the bullring to explore the places that inspired them. An unnforgettable experience.
Private visit up to 10 people: 195€
Duration: one hour and a half
- Price: €16 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 01/07/2016
- Date available to: 30/06/2018
- Additional information: Meeting Point: Main Gate University ( San Fernando street) Thurdays at 8pm Ask prices for groups and other days available. Book in advance required
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Premium Spain. Private tours
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: SEVILLA OFFICIAL TOURS
Informasjon fra leverandørenSkriv ut
Guided tour with live music
Seville, Opera city
Other activities you may find interesting
€1 per person (including taxes)
A familiar route riding a bike where we will visit one ... (+Vis mer)
Castellón de la Plana