Baños de Molgas
Baños de Molgas Spa Resort
The waters of the Molgas Spa, which were already used in Roman times (“Salientibus” – dancing, bubbling waters), were declared to be of public interest in 1873. The spa is located in a lovely spot with trees, rivers, etc., in the midst of a rural setting.
- Therapeutische indicaties: Kidney problems, Locomotor system, Nervous system, Respiratory disorders, Rheumatic complaints, Skin complaints, Trauma
- Technieken: Aerosol, Circular shower, Hydromassage bath, Hydropinic cure, Inhalations, Manual massage, Mists, Nasal douches, Parafangos, Pressure jet, Scottish shower, Sprays, Swimming pool
- Andere methoden: Aeromassage baths Thermal bath
- Eigenschappen van het water: Bicarbonated waters, Bicarbonated waters, Calcium-containing, Radioactive, Slightly mineralised, Sodium-rich
- Overige eigenschappen: silicates