The old quarter of Mutriku, a town that was founded at the beginning of the 13th century (in 1209), is made up of narrow cobbled streets lined with many palaces, towers and houses with coats of arms. Galdona Palace, for example, is a building with 17th-century ashlar façades. Nuestra Señora de la Asunción Parish Church is another of the most emblematic buildings in the area, because it is one of the most representative examples of the Neoclassical architecture of Guipúzcoa.
Op de volgende kaart zie je waar de niet te missen plekjes die we je hebben voorgesteld zich bevinden. Mis er niets van!