Toegankelijkheid. Toegankelijke plaatsen en diensten in Spanje.
Pelgrimstocht naar Santiago, Eerste Europese culturele route en werelderfgoed. Meer zien
Bilbao’s oldest building.
Today’s Gothic church is built on the site of an old shrine that dates from the time of the Jacobean pilgrimages.
The cathedral interior has three naves with ogive vaulted ceilings. Although it is in Gothic style, the façade and tower visible today were built in the 19th century. The choir stalls and cloister are beautiful, the latter built in florid Gothic style. The crypt is located where the original shrine stood, and incorporates its walls as part of the construction. It has two façades, one Renaissance and the other neo-Classical.
- Bouw: Cathedral
- Artistieke periode: Gothic
- Historische periode: 14th century
- Omgeving: San Antón Church, San Nicolás Church, Los Santos Juanes Church, the Exchange, Town Hall.
- Van Maandag tot Zaterdag Van 11:00 tot 13:00 Van 17:00 tot 19:00
- Feestdagen en Zondag Van 11:00 tot 12:00
- Entree gratis