Casa de la Comunidad building
Plaza Fray Anselmo Polanco 3
44001 Teruel (Aragon)
The site of Teruel museum.
This is one the finest examples of civic architecture in Teruel dating from the sixteenth century.
The style is Renaissance and dates back to the end of the sixteenth century. The façade is made up of three sections, and in the upper section it has a flowing balcony under its eave rounded off by a series of arches with supporting columns. It has been the site of the Museum of Teruel since 1987. It has a series of archaeological, ethnological, fine art and paleontological exhibits inside. The former stables are now used as ethnographic exhibition halls.
- Bouw: Public building
- Artistieke periode: Renaissance
- Historische periode: 16th century
- Omgeving: Cathedral, Lombardera Tower.
- Van Dinsdag tot Vrijdag Van 10:00 tot 14:00 Van 16:00 tot 19:00
- Weekend Van 10:00 tot 14:00
- Entree gratis