The church is built in ashlar stonework with three naves covered by groin vaults. The choir stall is placed low, and at one end stands the tower, with three parts, also built of ashlar stonework. The main facade faces south and gives onto the square. It has two doors framed by columns and covered by two pediments. Construction was begun in 1533.
- Bouw: Church
- Artistieke periode: Renaissance
- Historische periode: 16th century
Van Maandag tot ZaterdagVan 11:00 tot 14:00 Van 17:00 tot 20:00
ZondagVan 11:00 tot 14:00