Built under the reign of Felipe II, who commissioned the work to the Italian military engineer Fratín.Pentagonal in shape.Out of its five bastions, only three remain.There are two entrances, the main one orientated towards the historic quarter and the Socorro entrance.During the 18th century, it was converted into a prison for illustrious men such as the Count of Floridablanca, the Marquis of Leganés, etc. Today it houses a park and several exhibition rooms.
- Bouw: Fortress
- Artistieke periode: Renaissance
- Historische periode: 16th century
- Van Maandag tot Vrijdag Van 07:30 tot 21:30
- Zaterdag Van 08:00 tot 21:30
- Feestdagen Van 09:00 tot 21:30
- Entree gratis