A beautiful civil building.
Palma de Majorca guildhall is one of the most beautiful civil buildings on the whole of the island. It was built in 1426 by Guillem Sagrera.
The base of the building is rectangular. Its interior is made up of a single roof with an ogives dome supported by helicoidal columns. It is separated by a garden of the Consulado del Mar, a beautiful Renaissance building, now headquarters of the Regional Government.
- Bouw: Market
- Artistieke periode: Gothic
- Historische periode: 15th century
- Omgeving: Located in the city's historic quarter.
- Vanaf 01 Jul tot 30 Sep
- Van Dinsdag tot Zondag Van 18:00 tot 00:00
- Vanaf 01 Oct tot 30 Jun
- Van Dinsdag tot Zondag Van 10:00 tot 14:00 Van 17:00 tot 20:00
- Sluitingsdagen: Monday
Open when there is an exhibition.
- Entree gratis