It was founded in 1524 by Don Álvaro Pérez de Osorio and his wife, and has a masonry work facade. This is a lovely church with a single nave and a Mudéjar roof dating from the 16th century.
- Bouw: Church
- Artistieke periode: Renaissance
- Historische periode: 16th century
- Van Maandag tot Zondag Van 10:00 tot 12:30 Van 16:00 tot 19:00