Ducal Palace of Pastrana
The Ducal Palace of Pastrana was designed by Alonso de Covarrubias.
This is demonstrated by its doorway, which is a reproduction of the one on the Alcázar fortress in Toledo. This Renaissance building dates from the 16th century. It stands beside the walls of Pastrana, and has a parade ground at the front. The eastern tower, known as "the Chamber of the Golden Grille", was the site where the Princess of Eboli, Ana de Mendoza y de la Cerda, was held between 1581 and 1592 by order of Philip II.
- Bouw: Palace
- Artistieke periode: Renaissance
- Historische periode: 16th century
- Van Maandag tot Vrijdag 12:30 17:00
- Zaterdag 11:30 12:30 17:00
- Zondag 11:30 12:30
Guided tours only
- Algemeen: 3€