Casa do Cabildo house
It has a lovely baroque façade.
It was built in 1758 and features a beautiful baroque façade.
The Casa do Cabildo has a beautiful baroque façade. It was designed by the architect Clemente Fernández Sarela in 1758 and fulfils an ornamental function as it serves to enclose and enhance the Plaza de las Platerías square. The Casa del Cabildo was Valle-Inclán's inspiration for his story 'Mi hermana Antonia'. It was restored by the Santiago Consortium in 2011 and since then has formed part of the network of museums in the historic city.
- Bouw: Stately or noble house
- Artistieke periode: Baroque
- Historische periode: 18th century
- Omgeving: Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela
- Van Dinsdag tot Zaterdag Van 10:00 tot 14:00 Van 16:00 tot 20:00
- Feestdagen en Zondag Van 11:00 tot 14:00