A Gothic building at the heart of the Picasso Museum.
The Gothic building dates back to the fifteenth century. It has been the Picasso Museum since 1963.
Berenguer d'Aguilar palace dates back to the 15th century, although it is also made up off elements from other periods. It has been the Picasso Museum since 1963. During the restoration work on the building, a series of marvellous mural paintings were discovered depicting King Jaume I (James I) of Catalonia and his noblemen in the city of Palma de Majorca. It comprises the Picasso Museum, together with the Palaces of the Barón de Castellet, Meca, Mauri and Finestres.
- Bouw: Palace
- Artistieke periode: Gothic
- Historische periode: 13th century
- Omgeving: El Born Market.
- Van Dinsdag tot Zondag Van 09:00 tot 19:00
- Donderdag Van 09:00 tot 21:30
- Sluitingsdagen: Monday
- Algemeen: 11€
- Met korting: 7€
- Kinderen: Entree gratis
- Studenten: Entree gratis
- Leden van ICOM en gelieerde organisaties: Entree gratis
Guided tours, Shop