© Junta de Extremadura
Los Columbarios Funeral Site
The mausoleum of the Voconios and Julios.
They are two open cremation tombs belonging to two important families: the Voconios and the Julios. They lie in the Roman necropolis in the south east.
There are still a few funerary urns that remain and a family portrait of the Voconios. The dedicatory lapidaries are in the entrance door. They are two small buildings because their purpose was to conserve the family remains of those who have passed away.
- Bouw: Necropolis
- Artistieke periode: Classical-Roman
- Historische periode: Romanisation (A.D.)
- Omgeving: Roman remains of the town.
- Vanaf 01 Jun tot 30 Sep
- Van Maandag tot Zondag Van 09:30 tot 13:45 Van 17:00 tot 19:15
- Vanaf 01 Oct tot 31 May
- Van Maandag tot Zondag Van 09:30 tot 13:45 Van 16:00 tot 18:15
- Algemeen: 4€