The House of the Duke of Arco, Philip V's Head Huntsman and the Governor of El Pardo, is located in the vast royal hunting grounds around the Manzanares River, and was built in 1720. The garden today consists of four large terraces. Hedges and flowerbeds have recently been planted to help restore this garden –which is in the French style with Italian influences, and set in wild natural surroundings– to its original splendour.
- Vanaf 01 Oct tot 31 Mar
Van Maandag tot ZondagVan 08:00 tot 19:00
- Vanaf 01 Apr tot 30 Sep
Van Maandag tot ZondagVan 08:00 tot 20:00
- Entree gratis