Mestalla forever tour
Valencia CF Stadium. Enjoy footbal's emotion. This is your chance to experience Mestalla, the home of Valencia Fútbol Club and the oldest stadium in Spain.
Our tour guides will share passionate insights into Valencia's illustrious past, with access to areas normally reserved for players and officials. See the press room and the players' dressing room, and walk the tunnel to the roar of a capacity crowd. See the press room and the players’ dressing room, and walk the tunnel to the roar of a capacity crowd. A visit for everyone and anyone, from all corners of the world.
- Price: €10.6 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 13/03/2017
- Date available to: 27/11/2019
- Additional information: Tours in spanish, valencian and english, for others languages do a previous ask. Meeting Point: Mestalla Stadium, c/ Avenida de Suecia S/N. In match days tour open up to 5 hours prior to kick-off (no dressing room access). Closing days: January 1st and 6th and December 25th. Timetable: Monday to Sunday: 10:30AM – 2:30PM // 3:30PM – 6:00PM (Last tour 7:00PM). For organizational purposes the route of the Tour and its schedule may vary. Visitors will be advised prior to accessing the stadium, we are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Aravolo
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancierAfdrukken