One week hike in Lanzarote and La Graciosa
Lanzarote and La Graciosa off the beaten track...
The northernmost of the Canary Islands reveals itself along its trails, breathtaking landscapes and its character.
Join us and we will show you the most surprising island of the archipelago, a real pearl..
Lanzarote is a concentration of natural beauty and cultural richness. The island is only 800 square kilometers big but doesn't have anything to envy to its biggest « sisters ». The massif of the Ajaches and the Famara cliffs, the first emerged parts of the island, contain a diversified flora, magical panoramical views and beautiful canyons digged by millions of years of erosion. The landscapes of of recent volcanism in the National Park of Timanfaya let you assit to the beginning of life. In La Geria, you will be able to see how life comes back from the ashes.
And La Graciosa, haven of rest out of time, offers you dreamlike beaches and a real contact with the locals.
We propose you an 8 days programme with 6 days hiking, level 2 moderate.
The itineraries, the accomodation in rural places, and the food will enable you to live Lanzarote with all your senses !
- Price: €680 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 8 Day
- Date available from: 01/02/2015
- Date available to: 28/02/2018
- Additional information: The dates are illustrative. It will be confirmed with the payment of a deposit. If you have other availability, let us know and we will try to fix it.
- Category of the activity: Nature. Ecotourism. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior
- Organising company: canary active nature
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancierAfdrukken
Between wineyard and volcanoes
La Graciosa from the cliffs
El Cuervo, The Crow
Canyon of the island
Other activities you may find interesting
€1,100 per person (including taxes)
On this bike tour you will follow in the footsteps of ... (+Meer zien)