Tour of Axarquía - Costa del Sol
Axarquia is located at the oriental side of Malaga, and is formed by beautiful villages between the see and the mountains.
Nerja and Frigiliana are the most particular villages between all which formed the Axarquia. One is at the shores of the Mediterranean Sea the other is placed between mountains.
In 2012 some organic rests of 42.000 years of Antique were found at the Nerja Cave, they were some seals paintings that could be the first known work of art of our whole history.
In Nerja you can also visit the majestic Europe Balcony and enjoy the great sea views. The King Alfonso XII proposed its name when visited this place at 1885 and fell in love immediately.
Frigiliana is beautiful village placed to three hundred meters by the level of the sea and has a subtropical microclimate. Its historical center has Moorish roots and is formed by narrows and sinuous streets and inclined houses that seem to be one above the others. Frigiliana is the best example of the Arabic architectural design.
Visit the Muñoz Cabrera Winery
Lunch tasting Axarquia gastronomy
Visit to Frigiliana
Visit to Nerja Cave
Visit to Nerja City
Duration: 10 hours aprox.
Transport in comfortable chauffeur-driven vehicle with or bus
Tourist Guide (with language appropiated for the closed group)
Visit to Winery or Oil press
Tickets to places of interest (museums, monuments…)
Lunch with Tasting Menu
- Price: €99 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Date available from: 10/10/2014
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Additional information: Available all the year, less mondays and festives
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. Gastronomy
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Málaga Gastronomy - Leisure & Culture on the Costa del Sol
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancierAfdrukken