Girona & Dalí Museum
Girona & Dalí Museum
From earlier civilizations to the surrealism of Salvador Dalí.
The Dalí Museum in Figueres offers you a collection of works comprising different stages from the artistic career of Salvador Dalí (1904-1989), from his earliest artistic experiences and his surrealist creations down to the works of the last years of his life.
Girona is a historic town where traces of many civilizations are still present. The visit to this city will let you discover the picturesque houses overlooking the river Onyar, its Cathedral, an excellent example of Catalan Gothic architecture, the old fortifications that have played a vital role in protecting Girona from invaders for hundreds of years and the Jewish Quarter or Call, with its beautiful streets and arcaded squares.
1. Departure from Barcelona heading for Figueres
2. Visit to the Dalí Museum in Figueres, where you will admire a set of works that the artist created expressly for this Theatre-Museum
3. Follow your trip to Girona and pay a visit to this city that invites you to trace its more than 2000 years of history through two fortified enclosures, the Força Vella from the Romans time and the Medieval Quarter dated from the 14th century
4. Free Time for lunch
5. Return to Barcelona
- Luxury Van & Driver
- Entrance ticket to Salvador Dalí’s Museum
- Visit to Figueres
- Visit to Girona
- Tips (optional)
- Multilingial Official Guide (optional upgrade)
* Tour in private. Rates informed for 2 people.
- Price: €320 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.French.Italian
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Date available from: 31/08/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Additional information: Daily available Duration: 8h Departure at 08:00 from Hotel in Barcelona or an agreed meeting point.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: We Barcelona
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancierAfdrukken