Montserrat Monastery & Natural Park Horse Riding
Montserrat is Catalonia's most emblematic moutain, topped by a legendary Benedectine Monastery. Visit the Monastery, place of worship for hosting the figure of La Moreneta, Catalonia's patron saint. Descend to the foot of the mountain by cable car and get ready for your next adventure: a fun horseback riding along the Montserrat NP, offering breathtaking views over this spetacular multi-peaked rocy range. Lead by experienced guides, the route is suitable for everyone.
- Bilingual guide
- A half day tour guided by a knowledgeable tour guide, ensuring top quality service and great destination information.
- A guided horseback ride with an experienced monitor, an amusing experience suitable for everyone.
- Visit the Monastery
- Montserrat Cable Car descent with beautiful views
- Views of a unique landscape, a perfect getaway for nature lovers.
- Private transport from/to Barcelona in a luxury Mercedes Cabrio Minibus.
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Price: €84.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.Italian
Monistrol de Montserrat (Barcelona)
- Duration: 5 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 24/08/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Additional information: Available everyday Duration: 5,5 hours Departure 8:30h Meeting point: Passatge de la concepció, 7. Please, be at the starting point 15’ minutes before start of the tour. Occasionally the Montserrat mountain railway has to undergo maintenance, if the rail way is undergoing maintenace, this tour's route and the hike will be adjusted to include all the best views and ensure you still see the Montserrat Abbey, and have a great time
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Equestrian tourism. Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: We Barcelona
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancierAfdrukken
Other activities you may find interesting
€1,100 per person (including taxes)
On this bike tour you will follow in the footsteps of ... (+Meer zien)