Wine Penedès Helicopter Tour
Fly to the most charming vineyards of the country, fall in love with the beautiful aerial views and savor the best wines produced.
This experience is designed for lovers of fine wine and local authenticity.
You lift off for a spectacular flight and landing on the remarkable winery of Can Ràfols del Caus. Enjoy dramatic views of the Montserrat Mountain and the blue colors of the Mediterranean coast. The flight continues into Penedès region, where the Wine Tour leader meets you to continue on the wine journey and a wine tasting. This tour offers a unique wine experience at a relaxed pace in picturesque surroundings.
1. Meeting at Barcelona’s Heliport.
2. A Helicopter will take you to the Penedés region.
3. Reception at the Can Ràfols estate.
4. An scenic walk around the Can Ràfols and its vineyards
5. Guided tour through the winery to learn about the wine making process
6. Visit the Barrel Room where the best wines are resting
7. Visit the Inside of the Masia
8. Wine tasting
9. Return to Barcelona on your Helicopter
- Price: €1,050 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian
Avinyonet del Penedès (Barcelona)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 17/03/2014
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Additional information: Available Daily Duration: 3 hours Departure at 08:30am and 16:30pm Maximum size: 5 people
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Sport and adventure. Equestrian tourism. Premium Spain. Aerial tours. Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Families. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: We Barcelona
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancierAfdrukken
Other activities you may find interesting
€60 per person (including taxes)
Adults >12 years old: the activity begins with a ... (+Meer zien)