Whale Watching in La Gomera
Throughout our WHALE WATCHING TOUR off the coast of La Gomera, we have great opportunities and a very high chance of spectacular sightings of marine animals.
It is rare that we are not lucky enough to sight cetaceans such as spotted dolphins, common dolphins, bottlenose dolphins, rough-toothed dolphins and pilot whales. Sometimes we even find sperm whales, Bryde’s whales, Blainville’s whales, and sea turtles.
There are cruises to suit all tastes: Our 3-hour mini cruises include a short stop for swimming in a beautiful bay where we offer a tasty selection of tapas and sangria.
On our 4-hour trips, we moor off one of the island’s secret beaches where you can enjoy a swim and a delicious Canarian lunch with freshly grilled tuna fish, „papas arrugadas“ (Canarian wrinkled potatoes), mojos (typical sauces) and drinks.
Of course food and drinks are included in the price of the ticket.
The fishermen amongst our passengers are welcome to help us fish for tuna, barracuda, etc.
- Price: €35 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
Valle Gran Rey (Gomera)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 14/10/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2021
- Category of the activity: Nature. Ecotourism. Observing nature and wildlife. Water sports
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Excursiones-Tina
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancierAfdrukken
Other activities you may find interesting
€65 per person (including taxes)
Do you want to live an experience full of contrasts, ... (+Meer zien)
€204.5 per person (including taxes)
THE EXPERIENCE: Wake up and enjoy the wonderful views ... (+Meer zien)
Alhama de Murcia