The art of making the
This museum displays the ninots (giant papier-maché models) which every year are pardoned and saved from the flames by the Association of Fallas Artists during the celebration of Valencia's festival of the Fallas.
As well as the children's and full-sized fallas pardoned by the Association, visitors can also see the models of the official fallas in recent years, and other more unusual creations such as the falla depicting Gulliver (the children's park in theTuria Gardens). The museum also includes an exhibition of photographs of the festivities since 1902, as well as the typical costumes worn by the falleros, and an audiovisual presentation explaining the way the fallas are made.
- Aanduiding: Municipal museum
- Inhoud: Themed
- Van Maandag tot Vrijdag Van 10:00 tot 14:00 Van 16:00 tot 19:00
- Zaterdag Van 10:00 tot 13:30
- Sluitingsdagen: Sunday, Public holidays
- Sluitingsperiode Vanaf 01 aug tot 31 aug
- Algemeen: 3€
- Gepensioneerden: 2€
- Studenten: 2,50€