Atlantic Modern Art Centre (CAAM)
The 20th century and its art
This museum's finest collection comprises works by Canary Islands artists of the 1930s and 1940s, linked to the Luján Pérez School.
The CAAM focuses on the creative processes of the 20th century, paying particular attention to the historic avant-garde and the latest contemporary art manifestations. The El Paso group –with a predominance of the Informalism of Saura, Genovés, Viola and Serrano– is particularly featured. 'Tricontinentality' –the dialogue between the European, African and American continents– allows the spectator to see great works of art from Africa or Latin America. The Antonio Abad Room is also interesting, and is dedicated to promoting artists working in the Canary Islands.
- Aanduiding: Regional museum
- Artistieke periode: Contemporary
- Inhoud: Fine arts
- Van Dinsdag tot Zaterdag Van 10:00 tot 21:00
- Zondag Van 10:00 tot 14:00
- Sluitingsdagen: Maandag, Feestdagen
- Algemeen: 5€
- Met korting: 2,50€
- Entree gratis children under 12