Contactgegevens

Calle del Salvador s/n
44001  Teruel  (Aragon)
info@teruelmudejar.com
http://www.teruelmudejar.com/
Tel.:+34 978602061

Lokalisatie

Teruel

  • x

    Werelderfgoed, door de UNESCO afgegeven certificering.


Beschrijving

The twin tower of San Martín’s.

This tower is almost identical to that of San Martín in terms of design and décor.

It dates from the beginning of the 14th century, although it was rebuilt in 1677 after it collapsed. It has a single nave with a barrel vault. It has decorated walls and side chapels. The tower has several levels bordered with tiling in rhomboid patterns, borders and semi-circular arches, decorated with white and green tiles.

  • Bouw: Tower
  • Artistieke periode: Mudejar
  • Historische periode: 14th century
  • Omgeving: Carmelite Convent, Clarissan Convent and Provincial Museum.

Praktische informatie

Openingstijden

  • Vanaf 15 jul tot 15 sep
  • Van 10:00 tot 14:00 Van 16:00 tot 20:00
  • Vanaf 16 sep tot 14 jul
  • Van Dinsdag tot Zondag Van 11:00 tot 14:00 Van 16:30 tot 19:30
  • Maandag Van 11:00 tot 14:00

Prijzen

  • Algemeen: 2,50€
  • Met korting: 1,80€
  • Entree gratis children under 7 years

Kaart



WAT IS ER IN DE BUURT? (in een straal van 2 km)