Casa de los Picos house. Segovia
Its most characteristic feature is its façade, which is covered entirely by granite blocks carved into pyramid-shaped reliefs.
The portal has a round arch with large voussoirs. Above the balconies is the coat of arms of the De la Hoz family, owners of the house. The entranceway and courtyard are decorated with tiles from Talavera, which have some of the buildings of Segovia painted on them. Currently it houses the Segovia Art School and exhibition hall.
- Bouw: Stately or noble house
- Artistieke periode: Renaissance
- Historische periode: 15th century
- Omgeving: Mirador La Canaleja viewpoint, Palace of los Torreagero, Palace of Conde de Alpuente.
- Vanaf 01 apr tot 30 sep
- Van Maandag tot Zondag Van 12:00 tot 14:00 Van 19:00 tot 21:00
- Vanaf 01 okt tot 31 mrt
- Van Maandag tot Zondag Van 12:00 tot 14:00 Van 18:00 tot 20:00
- Entree gratis