Constructed in 1762, during the reign of Carlos III. Of note on the inside is a galleried patio.The main front is decorated with the royal heraldry, that of the chief magistrate and the mayor.During the last quarter of the XVIII century it was the site of the Baza-country Economic Friends Society.
- Bouw: Residential building
- Artistieke periode: Neo-classical
- Historische periode: 18th century