Consorcio de Turismo de Córdoba
Casa de las Campanas house
The House of the Siete Revueltas.
Located in the neighbourhood of Santiago and once the ancestral house of Pedro de Montemayor. It must have been a grand house, but only the facade remains as a trace of its former splendour.
The facade is the most striking of the house. The multilobe arches and Mudejar work brings together a beautiful and excellent example of Mudejar art. The arches sit on top of columns with beautifully decorated capitals. The facade's pediment is magnificent. It is one of the few examples of a Cordoba-style Mudejar house. The original and fully preserved roof can be seen from inside.
- Bouw: Stately or noble house
- Artistieke periode: Mudejar
- Historische periode: 14th century
- Omgeving: Palace of the Marquises of Benamejí.
- Van Maandag tot Zaterdag Van 11:00 tot 14:00 Van 16:30 tot 19:00
- Entree gratis