Sant Pere de les Puelles Church
It preserves diverse Romanesque elements
The church forms part of the premises of the monastery of Benedictine nuns, which was founded in the mid-10th century and subsisted as it was until the 19th century. The church, which dates from the pre-Romanesque period, preserves part of the 10th century Greek cross and Corinthian capitals. The small bell-tower, called Los Pájaros, is also from the Romanesque period. The Plaza de Sant Pere is presided over by a Neoclassical wrought iron fountain.
- Bouw: Church
- Artistieke periode: Romanesque
- Historische periode: 14th century, 10th century
- Omgeving: The Barcelona triumphal arch .
- Van Maandag tot Vrijdag Van 08:30 tot 13:00 Van 17:00 tot 19:30
- Zaterdag Van 08:30 tot 13:00 Van 16:30 tot 19:00
- Zondag Van 11:00 tot 14:00
- Feestdagen Van 09:30 tot 13:00
- Entree gratis