Self-guided hike in Fuerteventura
HIKING WITHOUT A GUIDE
Choose your dates, your accommodation and off you go!
You will receive a book with all the routes, descriptions, topography, maps, information about your destination and all the logistics we offer at One Two Trek.The oldest island of the Canary Islands for hiking, Fuerteventura reveals all its treasures, along the sand, along the volcanoes, along the ocean.
Located is at the eastern point of the Canarian archipelago,with a surface of 1659 square kilometers, and with the lowest density of population, we have here the wildest Island of all.
The dunes and deserts, the wild coast and the idyllic beaches, the numerous volcanoes and canyons, the lost villages and even the goats will surprise you.
We provide you a rental car, the accommodation for 7 nights, and a special guide book made by us with all the information & the description of the hikes.
- Price: €349 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian
Puerto del Rosario (Fuerteventura)
- Duration: 8 Day
- Date available from: 05/06/2017
- Date available to: 05/06/2018
- Additional information: Available the whole year
- Category of the activity: Nature. Hiking. Ecotourism. Circuits and visits. The great outdoors
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: One Two Trek
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancierAfdrukken