Excursion with snowshoes in the Sierra de Gredos.
The activity begins at the platform of Gredos, parking place and access to Gredos, and takes us to the lagoon of Gredos at the foot of Almarzor Peak, the highest mountain in the Sierra de Gredos.
It is an activity of about 6 hours duration, round trip, and can be performed by all types of people and ages.
The activity includes:
- Guide titled
- Material: canes and snowshoes
Possibility to include:
- Accommodation and full board
- Photo report
It is necessary to take: clothes suitable for the cold (gloves, hat, mountain boots, etc). Backpack, water and food.
Snowshoeing is a fun activity of hiking on the snow and it is an ideal excursion to do with family, friends and also as a couple.
- Price: €69 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Date available from: 31/03/2017
- Date available to: 30/04/2020
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Snow activities. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: PlanetSport Multiaventura
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancierAfdrukken
Other activities you may find interesting
€16 per person (including taxes)
The oceanographic vessel of the International ... (+Meer zien)
Puebla de Sanabria, ...
€49 per person (including taxes)
Granada offers an unforgettable picture at the foot of ... (+Meer zien)