FULL DAY TRIP IN VIGO
Located on the seashore of the Atlantic Ocean Vigo is the most populous city in Galicia. It’s a perfect combination between history and culture situated between beaches and mountains besides being an innovative and industrial city. Due to its fishing industry the town has an attractive seafaring taste. We’ll enjoy a panoramic visit of the city gazing at the Work Monument, the Caballos fountain, the Gate to the Atlantic, the Plaza de la Industria, the port facilities, the nautical club, the maritime station, the viewpoint da Guía (great views over the bay and Cíes Islands), Pazo-Museum “Quiñones de León” (antique pieces of furniture and decorative gardens), Fortress of Castro (views over the city and the port facilities), the Berbés (old sea district), the Colegiata and the markets of la Piedra and las Ostras. We’ll fancy a nice walk through the old quarter where we’ll also savour a delicious lunch.
Optional visit to Cíes Islands is available.
- Transfers from Santiago to Vigo
- Touristic guide
- Indicated monuments and museum tickets
- Tasting menu
Minimum group size 10 people, for smaller groups contact us by e-mail or phone.
- Price: €79 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 29/01/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: GALICIAN ROOTS
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancierAfdrukken