Hiking and trekking in Fuerteventura, one week stay.
The oldest island of the Canary Islands reveals all its treasures, along the sand, along the volcanoes, along the ocean.
Fuerteventura is at the eastern point of the Canarian archipelago, at 90 kilometers from the African coast, just below the island of Lanzarote.
With a surface of 1659 square kilometers, the second largest of the Canaries, and with the lowest density of population, we have here the wildest Island of all.
We propose you a complete programme to understand and feel Fuerteventura.
The dunes and deserts, the wild coast and the idyllic beaches, the numerous volcanoes and canyons, the lost villages and even the goats will surprise you.
We created a 8 days stay, made of 6 hikes.
The itineraries, the accommodations in the heart of the villages, and the food will allow you to live FUERTEVENTURA with all your SENSES !!!
- Price: €770 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Puerto del Rosario (Fuerteventura)
- Duration: 8 Day
- Date available from: 21/02/2015
- Date available to: 28/02/2018
- Additional information: The dates are illustrative, and will be confirmed once an account will be paid. If you have other availability, let us know and we will try to fix it.
- Category of the activity: Nature. Ecotourism. Observing nature and wildlife. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior
- Organising company: canary active nature
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancierAfdrukken
Wild wild coast
Other activities you may find interesting
€90 per person (including taxes)
Ecotouristic two days through the Sierra de Gredos ... (+Meer zien)
Hoyos del Espino
€35 per person (including taxes)
Hike the incredible landscape of Cádiz and get to know ... (+Meer zien)
Arcos de la Frontera, ...