MUDÉJAR GUIDED TOUR
Discover Roman and Renaissance Zaragoza, stroll through Aragonese painter Franciso de Goya's favourite places and appreciate the legacy of the Mudéjar people in the city`s streets, buildings and squares. Pick a walking tour and dive into the culture of your choice. Zaragoza is a city full of history; let us help you learn all about it.
Zaragoza is home to some of the finest examples of Mudéjar art, awarded World Heritage status by UNESCO. Discover them through this fascinating tour.
- Price: €5.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 11/01/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2017
- Additional information: Saturday: 28 january, 18 february, 18 march, 20 may, 17 june, 15 july, 5 august, 2 and 30 september, 28 october, 18 noviembre, 23 december At 10.30h OBSERVATIONS Price: 5.50 euros Young Persons/Student/Large Family Card Holders: 4 euros Disabled: 2.50 euros Groups of teachers: 2.50 euros Duration of each tour: around 2 and a half hours Guided tours (Spanish). Tours are done on foot One tour included with the Zaragoza Card
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Zaragoza Turismo
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancierAfdrukken
San Salvador cathedral (La Seo)