스페인 어느 지역에서 유명한가요?
- 자치 지방: Basque Country
Gernika peppers are known for their extraordinary flavour and great quality. Normally consumed fried as an aperitif, as a garnish or first course, they are one of the most typical foods in Basque cuisine.
The Gernika pepper is a local variety of pepper from the province of Vizcaya, the result of the adaptation made by the species originally from America to the area's climatic conditions. Its colour is a deep green and its shape elongated and sharp-pointed. It has a long stalk and its size ranges between 6 and 9cm. On the palate its flesh is fine and soft and it is not hot. It is preferably eaten fried and is a good accompaniment for various dishes of seasonal products. Since 1993, it has had the Basque Food Quality Label, completely guaranteeing its flavour and freshness. On the market it appears packed in plastic trays of twelve units. The Kalitatea stamp and the Gernika Pepper Label logo must appear on this packaging.
제품에 대한 정보
- 제품 유형: Vegetables
- 계절 식품: The ideal time to eat them is between April and November, although they can be found on the market the rest of the year too.
- 원산: Gernika pepper is largely grown in the Vizcaya counties of Txoriherri, Mungia and Busturia.
- 추천 음료: Gernika pepper is delicious fried in olive oil. The wines that best accompany it prepared in this way are young reds.
- 종류: It is a green pepper of the Bizkaia pepper variety.
- Energy: Low
- Cholesterol: 0
- 주: Rich in vitamins A and C