Asturian 'Fabe' (Bean)
"Fabada asturiana" (bean and pork stew)
스페인 어느 지역에서 유명한가요?
- 자치 지방: Asturias
The 'fabes' of Asturias are dried French beans of the 'phaseolus vulgaris' variety, whose quality must be extra or first to enjoy the protection of the Denomination of Origin.
Fabes are cream-coloured, kidney shaped (long and flat) and larger than other varieties. They can be cultivated together with corn crops or alternated with other vegetables. The sowing season is in the month of May and between 80 and 100 kg of seed are used per hectare. The beans are harvested by hand, pod-by-pod directly from the plant. Once harvested, they are taken to covered areas where they are dried and later shelled. It is a complete, high quality food, which stands out for the great number of essential nutrients that it contains.
제품에 대한 정보
- 제품 유형: Pulses
- 계절 식품: They are consumed year-round, but especially in winter due to their high energy content.
- 원산: The production area comprises the lands throughout the territory of the Autonomous Region of the Principality of Asturias, whether on the coast, in inland valleys or in areas along the banks of the rivers.
- 추천 음료: It depends on the dish in which the Fabes are used but, in general, they are properly accompanied by Asturian Cier and crianza and non-crianza Red Wines.
- 요리법: 'Fabada' (Asturian bean stew)
- Energy: Average
- Cholesterol: 0
- 주: Rich in Carbohydrates, Fibre, Calcium and Iron.