The building was constructed by Juan de Villanueva in 1788, to house the site of the Casa de Nuevo Rezado of the Hieronymite monks. It is a Neoclassic style building of great simplicity.Outside and worthy of note is the main front, with crowned entrances and a projecting balcony, adorned with a screen of San Lorenzo. Recently restored by the architect Chueca Goitia.
- 건축: Public building
- 예술 시대: Neo-classical
- 역사 시대: 18th century
class="item_texto"이 유적의 주요 작품에 대해 알아보려면, 여기를 클릭하세요.
Only the exterior of the monument can be visited.