It was founded in 1524 by Don Álvaro Pérez de Osorio and his wife, and has a masonry work facade. This is a lovely church with a single nave and a Mudéjar roof dating from the 16th century.
- 건축: Church
- 예술 시대: Renaissance
- 역사 시대: 16th century
다음에서 월요일 다음까지 일요일다음에서 10:00 - 12:30 다음에서 16:00 - 19:00