이 웹사이트는 쿠키를 사용하여 사용자에게 최고의 경험을 보장합니다. 이 웹을 방문하는 것은 쿠키의 사용을 수락하는 것을 의미합니다. 더 자세한 정보를 참조하거나 설정을 변경하는 방법을 알고 싶은 경우, 쿠키 정책 정책을 방문하십시오




연락 정보

Ronda de Julián Romero 18
16001  Cuenca  (Castile-La Mancha)
www.turismocastillalamancha.com
전화번호:+34 969220925
팩스:+34 969220739

위치

자치 지방:
Castile-La Mancha

지방 / 섬:
Cuenca

Cuenca

예약


설명

The current site of the Menéndez Pelayo International University was a building that the Carmelite order of nuns bought in 1622 from Fernando Ruíz de Alarcón for a total of nine-hundred and seventy thousand Maravedis (Spanish currency of the time). It lies on the highest part of the city, on the River Huécar valley, within an area that has been declared a World heritage site by UNESCO. It was rebuilt on two occasions in the 17th century: in 1624, the stonework maestro Juan de Celaya made the modifications while in 1651 the carpenter Pedro García and the builder Antonio Velasco were entrusted with making the changes.

건축:
Convent

예술 시대:
Baroque

역사 시대:
17th century, 16th century

유용한 정보

업무 시간

다음에서 월요일 다음까지 일요일
다음에서 11:00 - 14:00
다음에서 17:00 - 20:00


휴무일: 화요일


가격

무료 입장

서비스

Library
Courses / Workshops
Education and cultural activities

지도


여기 근처에