The way into the city
San Martin church already existed in 1196, but the current church actually dates back to the seventeenth century.
It has three naves, an ambulatory, a pointed barrel vault with small windows in the central nave and arris vaults in the side naves. The oldest part of the church is the Gothic-Mudejar tower façade from 1315. The square based building is adorned with brickwork and ceramic tiles. It has a pointed shaped vault at its base that leads onto the street.
예술 시대: 무데하르
역사 시대: 14세기
환경: Andaquilla gateway, Seminary.
Plaza Pérez Prado s/n
44001 Teruel (Teruel)http://turismo.teruel.net
Only the exterior of the monument can be visited.
모든 권리 보유. Turespaña / Segittur © 2013
웹사이트 관리: Sociedad Estatal para la Gestión de la Innovación y las Tecnologías Turísticas, S.A. (SEGITTUR)