The palace was designed by the English architect Selden Wornun, in 1888, but was completed by Benito Olasagasti, under the supervision of the architect José Goicoa. The palace had a basement and three floors, the first two were for private use and the last, an attic, was reserved for the servants. Access through one of the sides is through a Tudor arch, decorated with reliefs.In front there is a noteworthy coat of arms of the Hapsburgs, the date MDCCCXCII, and the octagonal tower.Casa de los Oficios, Portería and the Cuerpo de Guardia are particularly noteworthy within the ensemble of buildings.
예술 시대: 역사주의
역사 시대: 19세기
Paseo de Miraconcha 48
20008 San Sebastián, Donostia-San Sebastián (Gipuzkoa)
Only the gardens are open to visitors.
모든 권리 보유. Turespaña / Segittur © 2013
웹사이트 관리: Sociedad Estatal para la Gestión de la Innovación y las Tecnologías Turísticas, S.A. (SEGITTUR)