Construction began in 1616 on this palace for the nobleman Llanes de Espriella. It has a rectangular floor plan with a central courtyard. Built in whitewashed stone, an interesting feature is the heraldic crest over the main door. It has two storeys: the lower story, used for everyday household activities has a stables, wine cellars, and wine press; while the upper level served as the living areas for the owner’s family.
예술 시대: 바로코
역사 시대: 17세기
모든 권리 보유. Turespaña / Segittur © 2013
웹사이트 관리: Sociedad Estatal para la Gestión de la Innovación y las Tecnologías Turísticas, S.A. (SEGITTUR)