MUSEO THYSSEN-BORNEMISZA.TICKET + AUDIO GUIDE
The Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza offers visitors a journey through the History of Art from the 13th to the 20th centuries with its display of almost 1,000 works of art that encompass the principal schools and pictorial periods of Western art, from the Renaissance to Pop Art.
Dürer, Raphael, Titian, Rubens, Rembrandt, Caravaggio, Monet, Renoir, Cezanne, Van Gogh, Gauguin, Kandinsky, Picasso, Hopper and Rothko are among the great masters of painting whose works captivate visitors to the galleries.
Accessible, dynamic, pioneering, sustainable and rigorous in its insistence on quality, the Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza reaches out to all sectors of the public, offering an extremely wide-ranging and comprehensive choice of exhibitions, activities and services that together ensure an unforgettable visit.
Audio guide available: Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Chinese and Corean
- Price: €17 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 01/08/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2017
- Additional information: Monday: 12.00 - 16.00 (Free entry to Permanent Colecction) Tuesday to Sunday: 10.00 to 19.00 (ticket office closes at 18:30) On 24 and 31 December the Museum will be open from 10.00 to 15.00 The Museum is closed on 1 January, 1 May and 25 December. Check special opening hours at www.museothyssen.org Last entry is one hour before closing. Please note that the galleries will be emptied five minutes before closing time.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: MUSEO THYSSEN-BORNEMISZA
공급업체 제공 정보프린트하기
Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza(c)Pablo Casares
Other activities you may find interesting
€28 per person (including taxes)
“Shimmering gold and silver over taut leather; a ... (+더 보기)