Guided tour Medina Azahara (with BUS and shuttle)
Medina Azahara is the archeological site of a vast, fortified medieval Muslim palace.city built by Abd-ar-Rahman III al-Nasir, Umayyad Caliph of Córdoba. It is located on thewestern outskirts of Córdoba, Spain.
Whe you arrive at Medina Azahara on this 3,5-hour excursion, you´ll enjoy a 90-minutes guided tour of the archeological site.
The palace-city was the de facto capital of Al-Andalus, or Muslim Spain, as the heart of the administration and goverment was within its walls. Built from 936-940, the palace-city comprised ceremonial reception halls, mosques, administrative and goverment offices, gardens, a mint, workshops, barracks, residences and baths. Water was supplied through aqueducts.
You can also visit the museum and the visitor center, where you can watch a video about the city in the days when it was the capital of Al-Andalus.
- Price: €20 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 22/11/2016
- Date available to: 24/11/2018
- Additional information: Monday to Sunday (11:00 am)
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. Culture and traditions. Nature
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: CÓRDOBA A PIE Y SEGWAY
공급업체 제공 정보프린트하기
Other activities you may find interesting
€550 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy the unique and unforgettable experience spending ... (+더 보기)
Peñas de Riglos, Las