Guided tour Medina Azahara (with shuttle; BUS not covered)
Medina Azahara is the archeological site of a vast, fortified medieval Muslim palace-city built by Abd-ar-Raham III al-Nasir, Umayyad Caliph of Córdoba. It is located on the western outskirts of Córdoba, Spain.
When you arrive at Medina Azahara on this 3,5-hour excursion, you'll enjoy a 90-minute guided tour of the archeological site.
The palace-city was the de facto capital of Al-Andalus, or Muslim Spain, as the heart of the administration and goverment was within its walls. Built from 936-940, the palace-city comprised ceremonial reception halls, mosques, administrative and goverment offices, gardens, a mint, workshops, barracks, residences and baths. Water was supplied through aqueducts.
You can also visit the museum and the visitor center, where you can watch a video about the city in the day when it was the capital of Al-Andalus.
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 22/11/2016
- Date available to: 24/11/2018
- Additional information: Monday to Sunday (11:00am)
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: CÓRDOBA A PIE Y SEGWAY
공급업체 제공 정보프린트하기