Tapas Tour "Vino y Jamón Ibérico"
Travel outside the usual places, savoring the best Iberian ham paired with selected Spanish wines.
Expert information by a native guide Madrid. Learn about Spanish wine and discover local traditional Iberian ham in Madrid. During this journey of 2.5 hours, taste various cuts of Iberian products such as chorizo, sausage, pork, ham, along with manchego cheese and other classic tapas. In doing so, learn about the fascinating history and culture of wine, the differences between each type of ham you can find in the market and how to buy it.
In our tour WINE AND IBERIAN visit emblematic and high quality Jamonerias.
- Price: €55 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 02/08/2016
- Date available to: 31/03/2018
- Additional information: Everyday at 12.30pm or 4pm, from 01/04/2016 to 31/03/2017. Reserve at least 24 hours in advance, subject to confirmation. Cancellation prior to 48 hours without charge / 48 hours or less: 100%
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Enjoying ham. Tapas
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Aravolo
공급업체 제공 정보프린트하기
Other activities you may find interesting
€198 per person (including taxes)
2 nights for 2 people (possible weekend) Spend two ... (+더 보기)
Losar de la Vera