Stargazing session. Cazorla (ANDALUSIA)
Can you imagine Star Gazing from the largest Nature Reserve in Spain? More than 200,000 hectares of pure untamed nature, pine forests and steep cliffs that come together to create a breathtaking landscape where light pollution is an unknown concept. Many people consider this to be the darkest sky in Europe.
In the mountains of Cazorla, Segura and Las Villas you can expect a unique experience with stunning skyscapes with the night sky teeming with stars from horizon to horizon.
During an unforgettable night full of sensations, you can get a feel of that mountain essence from the villages, the fauna and night sky. Our telescopes are ready to take you to the mysteries of the universe from the mountains of Cazorla, Segura and Las Villas.
20:30 h - Meeting at the observation site.
21:00 h - Star Gazing Observation:
- Introductory talk on astronomy.
- Workshop on the recognition of stars and constellations.
- Star Gazing observation using high quality astronomical telescope.
- Souvenir astrophotography session.
- A toast with a glass of champagne under the stars.
00:00 h. - End of session and our services. (Estimated time)
- Price: €55 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 5 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 14/06/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Category of the activity: Nature. Ecotourism. Stargazing
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: AstroÁndalus
공급업체 제공 정보프린트하기
Cazorla night sky
Cazorla night sky
Other activities you may find interesting
€165 per person (including taxes)
Discover the history of our Universe and the Earth with ... (+더 보기)
€35 per person (including taxes)
The Atlantic is full of life, full of fishes in ... (+더 보기)