Journey through the green labyrinth of the Pasiegan Valleys.
The area is famous for its traditional Pasiago stone cabins and the checkerboard pattern of its meadow landscape.
Experience the people, their culture with their customs and the gastronomy of the Passiegan region.
- Price: €180 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Vega de Pas (Cantabria)
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 10/11/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2017
- Additional information: IT INCLUDES (minimun 2 adults): Accommodation Hotel Rural 2 nights Complimentary shuttle (from the hotel) Specialist guide Picnic local products Visits: Typical Bakery and ethnographic museum TO CONSULT (*) Availability Greenway bike
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Gastronomy
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TUPIQ
공급업체 제공 정보프린트하기
Pasiegan Valleys landscape
A lot of butter
"Quesada" in the oven